We look forward to meeting you at this event. Each event is unique and gives you the opportunity to meet new people and get new business. The formats are varied and include free products, guest speakers, a FREE Cocktail, drink specials and most importantly a fantastic opportunity to network. This event includes all of the above!!!
This event features Great Networking, FREE STUFF & a special presentation "Is Your Social Media Effort Supporting Your Business Brand?". Renowned sales trainer, speaker & social media consultant Carol McManus, known as America's LinkedIn Lady (*See her complete bio below) will help you answer this question. Details are below:
- Every paid admission will receive a FREE Well Drink Cocktail or Bud Light Beer.
- Every paid admission will receive a FREE swag bag with a delicious a delicious snack item of either a Protein Bar, Cinnabon Encrusted Nuts or Trail Mix, courtesy of Sondra Sonnenberg of Genisoy.com, a $50 voucher** towards the purchase of a custom suit or shirts from JakobCustomClothiers.com, a 10-minute phone consult with Carol McManus to review your LinkedIn profile, a copy of the newspaper The Epoch Times, Courtesy of TheEpochTimes.com, a Free can of FRS Healthy Energy drink from FRS.com and more things to be announced shortly.
- We will have a FREE RAFFLE of a custom "made to measurement" 100% Egyptian Cotton shirt, which includes a private appointment in your office or home with a wardrobe consultant that will help you create your ideal shirt, (a $125 value), courtesy of Amanda Edmonds of JakobCustomClothiers.com.
- We will have a FREE RAFFLE of a 12 month NYC GOLD MEMBERSHIP pass for access to 24 www.Regus.com office locations in NYC valued at $300 that includes: Unlimited, walk-in access to business lounges and cafés with free internet & refreshments, 10% discount on meeting rooms, day offices & videoconferencing, Professional administrative support, from packing & shipping to document printing & binding & access to the Regus Purchasing Group. A great opportunity to add a professional extension to your business.
- We will have several other FREE RAFFLES to be announced shortly.
- Drink specials all night!!!
- Complimentary appetizers!!
- So if you are looking to build your business and make more money, sign up now and secure your business investment!! If you RSVP and pay now it is only $35.00. Prices go up on November 15th to $40.00 and then $45.00 on November 26th, so sign up now!!!
6:00 - 7:45PM Informal Networking
7:45 - 8:15PM Speaker Carol McManus helps you answer the question "Is Your Social Media Effort Supporting Your Business Brand?" (In a separate room - networking continues in the main room)
- It's easy to set up a profile, post on a wall, send out a tweet, or update to your connections. But, is it leading you to real business and is it supporting your other marketing efforts? This lively and interactive session will address this critical question and allow you to really understand what you SHOULD be doing and let go of what you SHOULDN'T being doing online.
8:15 - 8:25PM Question & Answer with the Speaker
8:25 - 8:30PM Free Raffle Giveaway
8:30 -10:00PM Continued Informal Networking
Vendors are welcome but tables and gift bag placements are limited, please contact us at [masked] for pricing and to reserve your spot.
*Carol McManus is America's LinkedIn Lady. A self-described 'recovering corporate executive', Carol left her position as Sr. Vice President of Real Estate Operations for Coldwell Banker in 2007 to pursue her own coaching, consulting and leadership training company – Ywait4success.
Like most entrepreneurs starting out, she had no significant marketing budget and wanted to quickly grow her brand and her network so she turned to social media. Using every platform available, Carol was able to attribute her meteoric 6-figure success to LinkedIn as well as Facebook and Twitter. Her speaking and consulting demands shifted to social media because her clients and new network wanted to know how she did what she did and how they could replicate that success for their own business.
Today, she speaks all over the country, hosts a five day-a-week radio show and has branded herself as “American's Linked In Lady”. She consults with entrepreneurs and businesses wanting to use social media to grow their brand and their bottom line. She has a home study course for the do-it-yourselfers and also conducts virtual boot camps to help her clients find their voice and power using social media.
She is one of the most sought-after speakers on the subject of how to monetize LinkedIn without selling, pitching or promoting. Her secret is to build relationships in only 17 minutes a day!
**Voucher is based on a minimum purchase of $285 before tax.