addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Scrum User Group Message Board › But wait, there's more

But wait, there's more

Closed to new replies

user 8216740
Sydney, AU
Hi Everyone

I know we're getting together tomorrow night for food and talk but I wanted to get this out there while it's hot.

Firstly the news is out that there will be an Agile Australia conference later this year. Agile Australia 2009 - the journey towards the agile enterprise will be 15-16 October in Sydney. Check out http://agileaustralia...­ for what details there are at present.

Secondly Kane Mar (CSC, CST, CSM, CSP, maybe even BSC [bronze swimming certificate]) is putting on a bunch of webinars on Scrum. Kane knows his stuff so this will be worth tuning into. Details below.

Thirdly, one of our regulars - Juliano - has agreed to present in July on "Agile versus (or is it "with"?) PMBOK". Awesome!

See you tomorrow where Rowan (CSC, CST, CSM, CSP etc) will be the star of the show.

This is just a quick email to let you know that I'm planning to do a number of webinar about Scrum. These are all introductory material but intended to educating a wider audience about what Scrum is, and the benefits of Scrum. All the webinars are free and open to all, so feel free to forward this email to your managers and colleagues. Here's the list of webinars that I'm currently planning:

- June 4th (Thurs, 10:05 am), "What is Scrum" Registser at:

- June 18th (Thurs, 10:05 am), "Why Scrum" Register at:

- July 2nd (Thurs, 10:05 am), "The business of Quality" Register at:

You can find an up to date list of my webinars on my website ...­

Finally, if you find any of the above webinars useful, I'd be more
than happy do a private viewing for your group or company.

All the best,
Kane Mar­