addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Syracuse Book Club Message Board › Other things

Other things

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi,

Can I be forgiven for (just this once? And I promise never to do it again...promise....never, ever. If I do, you can send a bunch of small orthopedic surgeons over to fuse my vertebrae and unlace my shoes. That should pretty well ruin the rest of my life). Can I ask ONE question that has nothing to do with books? I don't belong to any other meetups, and am not wild to commit my time regularly to more than one. So forgive me? It's just that there's a correlation with readers.....I just have a small issue. I moved here little over a year ago, and restaurant food here is 95% (a) Italian or (b) bland. Anyone know a good sushi place? I can't find anyone within 50 miles of Syracuse who even LIKES Sushi (I don't mean California rolls, I mean the real thng, raw fish (except octopus and squid**. I don't mean a sushi bar, where they stick Hoover's best vacuum cleaner in your wallet, and suck. I promise, I would be ecstatic with a one-word answer, if that's how you choose to answer. I don't mean anyone would have to come with me, I'm older than all of you, and in some cases 2 or 3 of you put together. I just want a place I can go to some day this week, someplace (and they all are) open Tuesdays or Thursdays. I don't want to intrude any more, so just send it to me at Premise2003@Yahoo.com. Thank you ever so much.

Bill Welsh

**Too many octopus and squid have already given their lives to provide us with bath mats.