addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Syracuse Innovators Guild Message Board › The results are in...

The results are in...

Jeff M.
bigeeguy
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 5
I would like to thank all the members who took part in last nights elections. I would also like to thank all the people who were part of SIG's 2011 board. Without your hard work and vision, SIG would not be where it is today!

Without further delay, I am pleased to present SIG's 2012 Board!!
Jeff Mahon - President
Mark Scrano - VP
(vacant) - Treasurer
Chris Peterman - Secretary

As you may notice, we did not elect a treasurer last night. So if anyone wants to get involved in a fantastic community organization, there is still time. Feel free to shoot me an email to learn more about the position.