The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Pages
Keep these points in mind when interacting with this group online, attending events or planning events:
General policies regarding the group:
- The group is free. We will not ask for any money from any member.
- We are open to all ages and skill levels, but certain skill levels may be required for certain courses.
- We are a Disc Golf group, don't be a cliche and pull out any illegal drugs.
- Don't litter. Pick up after yourself.
- Be courteous to others. Be patient and do not get aggressive
- Have fun and keep a smile about yourself when you're out there representing both yourself and our DG community as a whole. Remember that these parks exist as long as the community around those parks continue to support us.
General policies regarding types of events:
- Events based around money (event entrance fees, prize purse, etc...) will not be posted as TCDG events. You can discuss them in our forum if you wish but in my opinion money drains the fun out of what can be a great experience for everyone, therefore I will not allow it to be part of this group.
- Some courses will have a user fee. Those events are fine.
- This site is not to be used as a springboard for other public groups. Do not suggest events of this nature. Groups of friends that have a name for themselves is fine.
If you would like to discuss these topics please send me an email or talk to me at one of our events.