TC Social Meetup Message Board › TC Social Vacation?

TC Social Vacation?

A former member
Post #: 26
Hey all -

I dont know if anyone is interested but since I DIDNT get to go on the WONRO Valentines Cruise this year, it got me thinking that I REALLY REALLY need a vacation. So I was wondering if there would be any intereste in doing a cruise ourselfs. I found this one at BestSinglesTravel.com and its for the first part of December, just when its getting cold here. I am not organizing this, just looking at it for now, I can find out deposit info and everything if there is interest in getting a group to go.

you share your cabin with a friend or use our Match Program to find a roommate, the per-person prices are:

Inside cabin: $658.36 per person
Oceanview cabin: $758.36 per person *
Balcony cabin: $1,008.36 per person

Singles Cruise Itinerary
Saturday, Dec 3rd

Sail from beautiful Fort Lauderdale at 5pm (boarding is from 1pm to 4pm). Join us poolside for the sail away festivities and meet lots of other fun-loving singles!

Sunday, Dec 4th

From 9am to 4pm, enjoy Princess Cays, Bahamas, Princess Cruise Line's private destination on the southern tip of the island of Eleuthera in the outer Bahamas is full of activities promising a great island adventure! With a beautiful beach with barbeque and bar facilities, and a basketball court and water sports pier, everyone will enjoy the day on their own private tropical island!

Monday, Dec 5th

A day at sea. Join in all the exciting singles activities with your host.

Tuesday, Dec 6th

From 1pm to 10pm, discover Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. The simplicity of this colorful island makes it one of the most delightful ports of the Caribbean. City and island tours are available, highlighting the island's liqueur distillery. Travelers exploring on their own will want to view the Queen Emma Floating Bridge and visit the floating market where brightly painted schooners are laden with exotic fruits and vegetables. The island's crystalline waters are also home to the Caribbean's largest protected underwater park, with coral reefs stretching for miles.

Wednesday, Dec 7th

From 8am to 5pm, experience Aruba, an island of contrasting terrain, from its white-sand shoreline to its cactus-dotted interior. The charming Dutch island is known for its superior snorkeling and duty-free shopping. Diving excursions include the wreck of a World War II German freighter. If you want to stay dry, try out the new sport of sand surfing.

Thursday, Dec 8th & Friday Dec 9th

A day at sea. Take part in exclusive singles activities and mingle with friends.

Saturday, Dec 10th

At 7am, the Crown Princess returns to Fort Lauderdale. Be sure to gather those phone numbers to keep in touch with your new lifelong friends, and don't forget to plan ahead for your next cruise with Best Single Travel

Thanks for looking!!

http://www.bestsingle...­. Singles Travel Cruise [/url]
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 393
I think a TC Social Vacation would be fabulous.
If there are enough people willing to commit (by commit, I also men PAY) in advance I could set something up. I happen to be a certified travel consultant, and am quite sure I can find a cruise of equal duration on a very good ship for considerably less (a singles event isn't entirely appropriate for this group since there are so many folks in relationships).

The hard part is getting people to commit to it far in advance.....it's highly unlikely. If you'd like vacation planning help otherwise, feel free to contact me. I'm always willing to offer a little free help.