align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

MAGMA - Milwaukee Area Game Maniac Agency Message Board › Seeking regular group

Seeking regular group

Benny
user 34753142
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
I'm looking for a regular game and haven't had any luck yet, so let's give it a shot here. 25 years old, I'm a laid back kind of guy with wide availability. I live on the lower east side and can host small games. I've been playing Pathfinder on and off for a couple of months, but I'm looking for a regular group to get more fully engaged in the role-playing aspects of a game. The system is less important to me than the opportunities to get into character, but I'm particularly interested in Vampire: the Masquerade, Deadlands, Houses of the Blooded, All for One: Régime Diabolique, anything Star Wars related, and Pathfinder. I've never LARPed, but I'll give it a try. I'm happy to play or GM, as long as there's a game happening.

Thanks in advance,
Benny
A former member
Post #: 9
It's good to see folks posting their objectives for gaming. It sounds like your preference for games is the role-playing variety, but I'm not terribly familiar with many of those games, as my exposure to RPG's is limited to Werewolf and The Resistance. I can tell you that the games of Werewolf are a GREAT experience for me, and that most of the meetups that I've put together have had a really good game thereof. The MilCog group often has meetups where that game is played. You may want to get in touch with Zach Stire (I know he's a MilCog member, and is probably one here on MAGMA as well), who's been the GM for my Werewolf games. I've been GM for a few of them as well. Get in touch if giving Werewolf a try is something you'd be up for.

Steve
A former member
Post #: 24
You can also check out the local game stores. I know that Game Universe has a weekly D&D group on... I believe Tuesday nights. There's also a Pathfinder game on Saturday, but I don't know if it's weekly or not.

Both of these groups are in the Greenfield location.