December 4, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
For this event we will have a remote session delivered by Simon Bennetts who is a member of the Mozilla Security Team and the OWASP Zed Attack Proxy Project lead.
The topic is: An introduction to web application security, including the OWASP Top 10 and Zed Attack Proxy
1. Meetup starts at 18:30.
Please show up at 18:15 to ensure a smooth and proper start of the event.
2. Each meetup has the following workflow:
- by the organizers/facilitators: introduction to Tabara de Testare
- by the speaker: speaker background & then the presentation / workshop itself
- each participant is invited to donate 10 lei to cover the expenses for the location (i.e. Cluj Cowork)
- electronic feedback form - available on the meetup message board after the event
3. TdT online presence:
- Blog: http://tabaradetestare.ro/
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/tabaradetestare
- Twitter: @tabaradetestare
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tabara.de.Testare?fref=ts
- Please mention if you do not wish to be photographed or have your picture posted online