addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tampa Bay Dachshund Lovers Message Board › 2 beautiful doxies on craigslist

2 beautiful doxies on craigslist

Beth P.
user 9986267
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 5
I saw an ad on craigslist for 2 beautiful male doxies. The owner wants them gone today:-(. She said she is taking them to the pound!! I have 4 rescues of my own or I would adopt them. They are on craigslist under pet services. Her number is 813-624-4252 in Plant City. Hopefully someone out there can help!!