align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Tantra in Texas Message Board › The Art of Tantric Sex

The Art of Tantric Sex

A former member
Post #: 2
smile - Greetings Wonderful Tantrikas...

An amazing Tantrika and I have been experiencing glorious explorations of Tantric lovemaking.

We feel it would be of great service to ourselves and selective others to create "communal workshops" for collective knowledge and intuitive insight sharing for the intention of mature, tasteful learning and growth for all in attendance.

There would be no charge or such and only she and I would be engaged in Tantric sexual activity.

Although we have not defined exactly how this would flow, the basic elements would probably be:

*Socializing until all are present and timing feels right to begin
*Opening circle, introductions and intentions in pleasant private setting
*She and I would make love as the group observes in silence.
*Tasteful discussion, questions, insights and other sharing within the circle of all in attendance for whatever comes up. This could be suggestions or sharing of your own experiences or how it felt to observe or asking questions of what was happening...anything is OK to share and ask and discuss collectively....it's all good and well intended and the PURPOSE is to grow and learn and go deeper through intimate conversation and being OK with sexuality ("Sex Positive").
*Closing circle, to evaluate and perhaps create future sessions via collective process - departure.

Probably no more than eight Tantrikas invited to attend with us, gender balanced....couples and singles OK...this is intended for all parties to share, go deeper and learn collectively - whatever that might be. Again - this is NOT group sex and is for mature audiences only, of course. All of us want to feel "safe", especially she and me. Probably a two-hour experience overall, but it would be open-ended to allow for all things to flow and extend as they might.

Totally confidential...even this posting if you don't mind...I trust that this group keeps information within this group for our own "internal" purposes. Thank you in advance for that.

If you are interested in this and/or wish to give input to help us create this, please either comment in reply to this post here "publicly" - or - send a private message thru the "email" function here and we can discuss it off-line....or - my direct email address is: tom AT wyldwoodstudio DOT com (wrote it that way to fool the spammers!).

NOTE: We recommend "The Art Of Tantric Sex" - book by Nitya Lacroix.
This is not needed to attend, yet we will be focusing on the process described on pages 62-81 during this session, FYI....
* the Tantric kiss
* the erotic body
* balancing energies
* the masculine principle
* capturing the moment
* the feminine principle
* the orgasmic wave
* staying connected

Blessings to you all and thank you for reading this far!! smile - Tomaji