Training for the IBX Broad Street Run begins February 27th!
Philadelphia Marathon and Half training starts August 20th!
Register for 2016 at Teamphillyruns.com
- First time running a long race or looking for a new challenge?
- Does the thought of running 10, 13.1 or 26.2 miles scare and excite you?
- Don't take it on alone, train better together.
Join TEAM PHILLY Race Training to prepare for the IBX Broad Street Run and Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon and take part in Philadelphia’s premiere running and race training program.
Broad Street Run AND Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon: $100
Broad Street Run only: $60
Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon only: $80
For more info or to register go to teamphillyruns.com
Member Benefits Include:
•Training plans and running tips
• Kickoff Workshop (preparation, technique, apparel, strength, etc.)
• Team Philly Technical Shirt
• $15 Gift card to Philadelphia Runner
• Multiple group runs per week
• Monthly Emails with Running Program and Tips
• Free Sports Medicine workshops with top local physicians from The Rothman Institute
• and More...
** Group runs will be held:
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's University City Location
- Saturdays @ 8:00 am at Kelly Drive in Center City
- Thursdays (Optional) @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's Center City Location.
Note: your payment covers our group training program but not the race registration itself, however you will have access to our race registration block, so you don't have to worry about getting locked out.
Invite your friends and coworkers to train and run with you via Meetup, Twitter, and Facebook! Nobody likes to run alone so come have fun with us regardless what your pace is, and get fit while making new workout friends! Hope to see you at our Kick-off February 27th!
TEAM PHILLY Race Training was created to support the Philadelphia area’s beginner, intermediate, and expert runners in their aspirations of living healthy and improving their running. Powered by Philly legends Philadelphia Runner and The Rothman Institute, who bring their special expertise, resources and services to this comprehensive and unparalleled program including: running coaching/apparel, fitness cross-training and strength conditioning, and injury prevention and treatment.