- Never ran a long race before or looking for a new challenge?
- Does the thought of running 10 Miles scare and excite you?
- Concerned about your form or getting injured?
- Don't take it on alone, train better together.
Join Team Philly Race Training now for the 2014 Blue Cross Broad Street Run and get the best running coach and premiere race training program in the Philadelphia area.
Team Philly Race Training is affiliated/endorsed by the City of Philadelphia's race organization and was created to support more Philadelphia area runners of all levels, including beginner to intermediate runners in their aspirations of living healthy and becoming good runners. The training program is powered by Unite Fitness, Philadelphia Runner and Nike. Each organization brings their special expertise, resources and services to this comprehensive and unparalleled program including: running coaching/apparel and fitness cross-training.
Join Team Philly Race Training to get all of the following benefits in service of a safe and satisfying Broad Street Run experience:
- Complete Training Manual (sent electronically to the email provided)
- Kickoff Workshop (preparation, technique, apparel, strength, etc.)
- Saturday Coached Long Runs (various pace coaches)
- Weekly Short Run Meetups
- Weekly Emails with Running Program and Tips
- Discounts on Nike gear at Philadelphia Runner
- Free Trial Workout @ Fusion Cross-training + 20% Off
- Free Sports Medicine Workshops with top local physicians and Excel's sport therapists
- Quality Dri-Fit "Team Philly" Jersey
WEEKLY GROUP RUNS:
- Wednesdays @ 6:00pm at Philadelphia Runner's University City Location
- Saturdays @ 8:30am at Kelly Drive in Center City
* Optional: Thursdays @ 6:00pm at Philadelphia Runner's Center City Location
IMPORTANT-please read thoroughly-
The cost for the 10 week training program is $100.
Anyone who pays for the training before Jan 10th will be entered into a raffle to win one FREE registration. Winner will be announced by Jan 12nd.
Payments can be completed via PayPal (payment button in orange on left hand side of screen) or cash, credit card or check at the kickoff. PLEASE type in the box the correct amount of money you are to pay. Character space is limited which is why you only see the full prices.
Early March (TBA) but don't wait- join now and commit to your challenge!
How to Enroll:
Step 1. Join our meetup via profile or your facebook login. NOTE: you must create your meetup.com profile using your full name (first & last) that should match the race registration
Step 2. Once you join our meetup you will see a Payment button on the left hand navigation. Follow it to paypal and submit your payment online.
Step 3. You must register for the race separately from the training at www.broadstreetrun.com There will be 2 weeks to sign up for the registration lottery. If you do not get in to the lottery, please contact us ASAP.
RUN WITH FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK:
Invite your friends and coworkers to train and run with you via Team Philly's Facebook page! Nobody likes to run alone so come have fun with us no matter what your pace is, and get fit while making new workout friends!