Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Columbia TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Asurvest, Inc.: Asurvest - Luke Cooper
- Bloompop: Bloompop Flowers - Shavanna Miller
- EcoCloud360 - Olafur K. Olafsson
- Filantus: Kidash - Rajesh Gangabathina
- Jetco Research: lüv.it - Douglas Humphrey
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Columbia TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Agency Human - We help mature companies and start ups Ignite Exponential Growth.
- AuthentikTime - Fully automated workforce time management system that provides 100% authentication for your payroll management, clients and employees.
- Comcast Business - Comcast Business provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives.
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Diversified Insurance - Diversified Insurance is a prominent regional independent insurance agency since 1969.
- Edge Web Hosting - Edge provides highly available managed hosting services for organizations large and small.
- G&M Investments - We “Invest in Strength” and we do this for businesses and investors by investing in the strongest trends in the market.
- MAVA - MAVA is a membership association in the mid-Atlantic region serving the needs of the full ecosystem of investments.
- Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship - The mission of the Howard County Economic Development Authority is to promote economic growth and stability in Howard County
- NAI Michael - NAI Michael is a premier full-service commercial real estate firm in the Washington DC Metropolitan area
- South River Technologies - Solutions for securely accessing, sharing, and collaborating information
- TEDCO - TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
- Taxi Magic - With Taxi Magic, the world’s #1 taxi app, your ride is our command. Download now and experience the Magic for yourself!
- Tenable - Tenable integrates vulnerability and threat management to make your IT security teams more effective
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We're thrilled to be at Loyola's Columbia campus location:
8890 McGaw Rd
Second Floor (Suite #230)
Map and Directions below:
Parking & Transportation
There's lots of free parking in the parking lot right outside!
There's really not many / any options for public transportation, however.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By