Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for DC TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Eventuosity - Justin Panzer
- Basepair - Amit Sinha
- Washio - Juan Dulanto
- MakeMe - V. Rao Dumpeti
- Triblio - jason jue
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
DC TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Aronson - Aronson’s technology and consulting experts provide sound advice and innovative solutions for technology and life science companies.
- Belles Katz LLC - Belles Katz is an intellectual property boutique committed to providing value for our clients.
- Carr Workplaces - Carr Workplaces offers a full range of cost-effective support services and customized resources designed to free up valuable time and help you focus on your business.
- Comcast Business - Comcast Business provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives.
- Edge Web Hosting - Edge provides highly available managed hosting services for organizations large and small.
- G&M Investments - We “Invest in Strength” and we do this for businesses and investors by investing in the strongest trends in the market.
- MAVA - MAVA is a membership association in the mid-Atlantic region serving the needs of the full ecosystem of investments.
- Maryland DBED - DBED's mission is to create, attract, and retain jobs while promoting Maryland's vibrant cultural economies.
- Microsoft - Microsoft’s BizSpark program provides technology, support, visibility, and community to promising startups and entrepreneurs at no charge.
- Mondo - Mondo, a leading IT and Digital Marketing resourcing provider has more than a 13 year track record of delivering access to highly specialized IT and Digital Marketing professionals. Mondo is uniquely qualified to help both CIOs and CMOs with their accelerating technology demands and find the highly skilled resources to match those needs.
- Montgomery County Economic Development - Montgomery County, Maryland is one of the best places in the world to live, work and play.
- NAI Michael - NAI Michael is a premier full-service commercial real estate firm in the Washington DC Metropolitan area
- Opower - Together with our clients and their customers, we're saving energy, saving money, and helping reduce carbon emissions.
- TEDCO - TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
- Taxi Magic - With Taxi Magic, the world’s #1 taxi app, your ride is our command. Download now and experience the Magic for yourself!
- Trow & Rahal - We make complex immigration issues easy for our clients to understand.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
The Microsoft folks have graciously provided their building in the Friendship Heights location to accommodate us:
5404 Wisconsin Ave
Chevy Chase, MD
We're on the 5th Floor.
View Larger Map
Parking & Transportation
There's a paid lot next to the building. Parking is between $10-$15 a day. Park in the Bloomingdale's section on the first floor as far back as you can go to be next to the Office elevators.
The building is right next to the Red Line Friendship Heights Metro stop.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By