Listen to a panel discussion on how gamification can impact your business. This event is presented in partnership with the Philadelphia Game Lab.
Join Vance Souders, Dave Beard, Lucas Blair and Rob Lloyd will share tips on how to gamify your business with Nathan Solomon moderating.
- David Beard is the founder and Principal Engineer of Augmented Design & Imaging LLC, a developer of Augmented Reality and sensing applications. He has worked with a variety of film, television, and gaming concerns as well as advertisers and marketers to design and implement cutting edge AR and interactive digital media solutions.
- Vance Souders has developed games for a number of commercial and government clients including DARPA, National Institutes of Health, Essilor International, National Board for Occupational Therapy, University of Pittsburg Medical Center and more. He has led on-site and distributed creative teams and is experienced in both Lean and Agile production methodologies.
- Nathan Solomon leads the Philadelphia Game Lab, a nonprofit entity located at 2212 Walnut Street, that envisions a new nexus for game technology and creative development in the Philadelphia region. It include spaces dedicated to developers, events, a gallery and retail. This fall it will be presenting the second annual Grassroots Game Conference, with tracks emphasizing creative development of games by small teams, focusing on commercial, artistic and social good.
- Rob Lloyd heads ETC’s entertainment projects and as Creative Director identifies, evaluates and evangelizes new technology and creative solutions for ETC simulation products as a "black ops" creative. As senior creative and founder of ETC’s Creative Visualization Lab [CVL], he is also actively involved with ETC’s corporate image and the marketing and presentation of products across the many industries served by ETC.
- Lucas Blair is a game designer and educator. He founded Little Bird Games, a serious game development company, in 2011 after receiving his PhD in Modeling and Simulation from the University of Central Florida. Little Bird Games specializes in educational and therapeutic video game development, as well as, designing custom digital badge systems with the Badge Forge platform.