You're invited to join like minds in preserving what our founding fathers established in the Constitution. If you're unsettled, uneasy or just disgusted with the direction our country is headed...we're here for you. 9/12 stands for the day after Sept. 11, 2001 when we as a country came together putting aside our political affiliations for the betterment of the United States of America. It also represents the following...
THE 9 PRINCIPLES
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with whomever I want. Government cannot force me
to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
THE 12 VALUES
Honest - Thrift - Sincerity - Courage - Reverence - Humility - Moderation - Hope
Personal Responsibility - Charity - Hard Work - Gratitude
If you agree with 7 out of the 9 principles, please join us in gathering our voices to be heard by Washington. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Visit our website to discover the impact we are having on Illinois ~ stay connected and get involved.
Check out Glenn Becks main site:
Tom, one of our members, has a web site to share info...check it out when you get a chance:
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members