A former member

"The minutes are more important than the years. If you fill the minutes of your life with divine aspirations, automatically the years will be saturated with them." -Paramhansa Yogananda

In this coming Thursday gathering at 7:30pm, we'll focus will on how yogic lifestyle can help us feel healthy and whole in a profoundly satisfying and meaningful way.

I've found that regular meditation practice has allowed me to feel more relaxed, all but eliminated insomnia, markedly released tension, and given my mind a reprieve from it's monkey-like chatter of worries. Truly, I am hooked on the increasing calm in body and mind I feel from my regular practice! This would be reason enough to keep meditating- but, like all aspects of yoga- that's only been the start of the transformative miracles this ancient science of India has brought into my life.

You may feel this sounds too good to be true, but it's not. It really works when we work it and then it works us! But it does have to be experienced to be fully understood and our informal group is there to support you. So, if this resonates, I hope to see you Thursday or sometime soon!

Blessings and light,

Brook

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Ananda-Irvine-Meditation/events/17322676/­

When: Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Temple of Light Spiritual Community
23832 Rockfield Blvd Suite 195
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-340-7408

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.