align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
"Work of any kind, if done with the right spirit, gives you victory over yourself."- Paramhansa Yogananda

This coming Thursday night our focus will be a key ingredient for success: enthusiasm- and how a meditation practice combined with applied yogic teachings allows one to feel it consistently- regardless of life's challenges and even using those challenges as "stepping stones" for deeper joy.

Why is enthusiasm important to a yogic path? Because enthusiasm and willingness go hand in hand- and the greater one's willingness, the greater one can feel the flow of prana- "life-force, unlimited energy of the inner- outer universe" -and success of any kind requires a great deal of energy. If you ever feel "energy leaks" and would like to learn how to access and use a markedly greater flow, this topic could be for you!

Recently, I had a demanding few days and was reminded why I continue to do my yoga/meditation practice: I simply felt cleansed and "rebooted" afterwords - energized, calm and naturally happy - it raised my whole awareness above the horizon of what in ancient India is called the "monkey mind" or worries.

I hope to see you this coming Thursday. Also, if you haven't had a chance to visit
yet, or you got busy w/other stuff and it's been a while- please know that you're always welcome to drop in anytime!

Blessings and light,

Brook

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Ananda-Irvine-Meditation/events/17410919/­

When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Temple of Light Spiritual Community
23832 Rockfield Blvd Suite 195
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-340-7408

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.