The Anchorage Dance Meetup Group Message Board The Anchorage Dance Meetup Group Discussion Forum › ONLY 3 Weeks!!! I need ideas on promoting this awesome event.

ONLY 3 Weeks!!! I need ideas on promoting this awesome event.

Michelle
AK_Dancers
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 15
The upcoming AK Salsa Festival will take place in 3 weeks
www.alaskasalsafestival.com­,
July 22 to 25, 2010 at the Hotel Captain Cook. Four days of dance champions from all over, performing and instructing. This is a big deal! The most impressive line up of dance talent AK has ever seen. Now I have to figure out a way to promote it like crazy.

This event features the ESPN Dance Champions, as seen on DANCING WITH THE STARS and instructors that are world famous. Edie the Salsa Freak is the most sought after Salsa instructor in the world. She will be providing a boot camp for anyone who has never danced or are beginners and take them to the next level in this one weekend, faster and with more technique and flavor than any teacher I have ever witnessed.

Shows and classes from the famous:
Bachata Caliente, Leslie Ferrera and Jorge Contreras.
ESPN Salsa Champions, Liz Lira and Cristian Oviedo
Washington Johny Bravo Pro Dance team
Johny Bravo and Christina Walker
Hosted by Edie the Salsa Freak
Guest Host Albert Torres, the largest Salsa Congress promoter in the world
Local Dancers, DJ's and Musicians from all over Alaska

Please Check it out at www.AlaskaSalsaFestival.com
I also need feedback..... how can I get the word out??? Even non-dancers will love it, because there is an entire course for beginners and those who don't want to learn to dance would probably still love the shows, drinks and theme parties. Mascarade Friday, Icing Saturday, Tropics Sunday...

I'm up for suggestions. Thanks
smile