addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 11843658
Milwaukee, WI
I just wanted to touch base one last time before the show tonight! I hope you are all as excited as I am. I saw this 8 years ago in Chicago and can't wait to see it again!
Several people have asked about food or drinks before or after the show. I had sent an email last week, but please allow me to recap. Due to the size of our group, 60+ people, there is no official time or place to get together.
If you want to form a smaller group. I suggest you post something in the comments section. List a specific time and place, include your cell #, and tell people how they can find you. You could pick a restaurant or bar. or perhaps you just meet in the lobby after the show near the gift shop and then decide where you want to go based on who is there.
I will be sitting in orchestra section Row CC, seats 27 and 28. I look very much like my profile picture! Please say HI and introduce yourself if you see me. I have been known to do somewhat embarrassing things like call out to all the Meetup folks before the show and have you stand up so we all see each other!
I also want to take a moment to thank our contact at the Marcus Center, John Barnes, for all his tremendous help in putting this together for us. He reserved an incredible block of seats for us. and when those sold out, he insured that any and all late comers got the best seats still available. I regret that all 60+ of us are not sitting together, but we are all sitting in close proximity to each other. John and his team did the best they could for each and every one of us!