Learn Datomic from the Zolodeck folks (more details here: www.infoq.com/presentations/Zolodeck).
Trainers: Siva Jagadeesan and Amit Rathore (author of Clojure in Action).
This is a hands-on workshop, with facilitated lab sessions punctuated with lectures. Please bring your laptop.
- Getting up and running with Datomic
- Understanding Datoms and schemas
- Data-modeling with Datomic
- Working Datalog
- Leveraging built-in time
- Versioned data
- Database functions
- The transaction report queue
- Extension functions and predicates
- Unit-testing with Datomic
- Patterns of usage
- Deployment with Datomic