WELCOME TO THE CBT'ers CLUB
The CBT'ers Club was founded in Scotland in 2014 for those who have an interest in cognitive behavioural psychotherapy (CBT). We are currently developing what we do - we are doing this slowly as we are currently a voluntary/community group, but we plan to establish as a full-time business later in 2015. We currently provide a small range of personal and preofessional services associated with CBT and these will expand later in 2015.
The CBT'ers Club will be of interest to professionals using CBT as well as individuals looking for CBT training, CBT therapy (cognitive behavioural psychotherapy), support groups, one-to-one therapy and lots more. We are currently in association with Scotland's Charity for Eating Disorders, No Bodies Perfect, although The CBT'er Club does not specialise particularly in eating disorders - we provide help and support for various issues, via groups and individual session, including depression, anxiety, self-harm, body image, OCD, stress, and lots more. CBT can help most issues, problems and conditions.
The CBT'ers Club offers a range of services including one-to-one CBT therapy, group therapy, talks and workshops, psychoeducation classes, peer group supervision, discussion groups, sharing experiences with other counsellors and psychotherapists and lots more. All ideas and suggestions welcome!
We re-opened our Meetup Space here in April 2015 as it was formely used for a small group of people only. Our official website is currently in development.
The CBT'ers Club Membership is open to trainees, counsellors, psychotherapists and practitioners of cognitive behavioural psychotherapy who wish to network, engage in group discussions and peer group supervision, hold meetings and events and take part in traning and workshops at a discounted rate. See the Membership Section for more details More details of this later in 2015!
WHAT WE CURRENTLY DO:
* The CBT'ers Club Meetings for trainee and qualified counsellors and psychotherapists using CBT in their clinical practice. These meetings take place approximately every 6 weeks and are not only fun and interactive, but interesting and a great chance to share your experiences, news, opinions, get advice and lots more. These also include peer group supervision and you will attend CPD Certificates. These meetings count towards accreditation hours and CPD hours.
* One-to-one counselling and cognitive behavioural psychotherapy for individuals. If you are looking for discounted counselling or psychotherapy (CBT approach) then we have volunteers who can provide this as a significant discount - up to 50-75% off.
* Support Groups for Depression and Anxiety - if you are experiencing depression or anxiety, you may be interested in attending one of our forthnightly/monthly friendly, supportive, encouraging, confidential and non-judgmental support groups. These are new groups, developed following our other established eating disorder support groups.
* Support Groups for Body Image Problems - monthly support groups for anyone over 16 years old experiencing problems with body image, BDD, body shame, low body esteem etc. These are open to anyone - regardless of whether you have associated eating/food issues or not.
* Weekly Eating Disorder Support Groups - very established support groups for anyone over 16 years experiencing eating disorders/disordered eating. These are in association with our friends at No Bodies Perfect.
* Training courses and workshop for both professionals and also for individuals looking for personal development and support classes/workshops - more coming soon!
* Social activities for those experiencing various mental health and emotional issues - these include Book Clubs and Coffee and Chat Clubs - informal activities where you can meet new people, chat with frequent members, relax over tea/coffee etc.
*Voluntary Opportunities and Placements for those who wish to gain some experience in the field of mental health.
We are developing more services and these will start in later 2015 once we have established ourselves from a community/voluntary group to a CIC.
For more information, please feel free to email us: email@example.com For specific eating disorder services, please contact our friends at the registered charity, No Bodies Perfect:
firstname.lastname@example.org or join their Meetup Space: www.meetup.com/nbp-eating-disorders
Hope to meet some of you soon at our professional events for counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, trainers etc or our personal services, such as depression and anxiety support groups, body image support groups, one-to-one counselling and psychotherapy, social events, workshops and lots more!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The CBTer's Club||April 14, 2015 9:27 PM||anonymous|