The Chicago Coffee, Tea & Conversation Meetup Group Message Board › LIVE CHAT!!!

LIVE CHAT!!!

This message board is read-only.

Catt aka P.
user 9102619
Naperville, IL

Hello Coffee Addicts!

I just arranged for a LIVE CHAT room for members of my groups on Meetup to log in and get to know one another better. I figure the better we get to know each other online before meeting up at events in the 'real' world, could really spark our interest to attach the faces with the names we would see from 'chat'.

I hope that you will check it out and write back to me, letting me know how well it suits our needs.

Click the link here: http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Coffee-Meetup-Group/pages/LIVE_CHAT/­

(to read about the specifics---what name for you to choose for your id, terms of use, etc.)

This chatroom will host a multitude of groups from meetup, so you don't just have to discuss coffee lol.

I am setting up some blocks of hours to (hopefully) properly launch the chatroom so you don't find it empty when you arrive. :)

Coffee Klatch is from 7 am – 10 am; so hopefully you can catch it before you need to get to work as well as for just when you are settling in at work to begin your day—what better way than catching up with your new friends and a fresh cup of joe as you start your daily 'grind'?

So, if you read this now and it's still before 10 am, I will be in there, and if it is after 10 am, then feel free to pop in at random times, I will be making a concerted effort to have people in there at all different times (even for us night owls)

Look forward to catching you there,

Catt aka Playful

playfulwithyou33@yahoo.com­