The Circle of the Sacred Well Message Board › The Inward Spiral

The Inward Spiral

Mandy
Arianowl
Group Organizer
Shelton, CT
Post #: 1
The Circle begins the New Year with some exciting changes, which are designed so that we can both meet our community service goals, and also nurture a closer personal, spiritual and magickal bond between Circle members. With this in mind, we have instituted The Inward Spiral, which will govern our activities for the foreseeable future. For members of the public who attend our events, this means that there will be slightly fewer open Meetups. For existing members and those who on the membership path, there will be more closed and semi-closed events. This will allow us to do more high-energy rituals and more magickal workings. It will also provide more opportunities for mentorship, leadership training and socializing in a close 'family' group.

Please visit the Circle website for details:

Visit the Circle Website

Questions? Email Mandy at the email address on the website.

Daniel S L.
dlane345
Branford, CT
Post #: 1
This is going to be a great way for the circle to reconnect and strengthen itself. I am excited to be focusing more on the sabbats, and I am also excited do the two open sabbats that we have planned. I think that this will overall be a great thing and really help the circle to grow.