Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 65
So i was thinking everyone must have their favorite quote from an anime or more then one why not post it on this board for some fun and laughs
Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 66
here are a few of mine

"This is the part where i kick your ass!" Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Would you like to see my daughter? I have some pictures right here!" - Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)

"Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)

"Murrue: That's sexual harassment, major.
Mwu: Wha? It is?" (Gundam Seed)

Mwu: I make the impossible possible (Gundam Seed)

Mwu: I told you i could make the impossible possible (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Jason Scott B.
user 9936473
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 16
"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)

"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)

You Won't Be Doing That again Now Will You? - Riza Hawkeye (FMA) (dog episode)

"...well maybe Padro should show you a flashback instead." - Pedro (Excel Saga)

"Love and Peace!" - Vash (Trigun) (Epic Classic)

It's Called Puberty Ed (Alphonse Elric) FMA OVA Collection

Just realized i didnt post my fav quote XD

“ "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing) ”
Matt
Yuzuha
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 44
"I would die before I forsake anyone of them." - Tenchi(Tenchi Muyo)

"Heaven to ocean, ocean to earth, earth back to heaven. Show me the way as engraved by the light." - Sasami(Tenchi Muyo)

"Where is my dream?
It is a continuation of reality.
What is reality?
It is at the end of your dream." - (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"If you meet the Budda, kill the Budda...
If you meet your father, kill your father...
Free of everything, not bound by anything, live your life just as it is..." - Genjo Sanzo(Gensōmaden Saiyūki)
A former member
Post #: 11
"i'm fucked up" shinji (neon genesis evangelion)
"save often to experance all posible outcomes" konata (lucky star)
"bubbly" alisa keys (neon genesis comintary")
Ronnie
nightowl01985
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 84
Come on now Fokes i am sure you got the Quotes and we want them =D can't go wrong with classic times in Anime!
A former member
Post #: 21
"Dark louds may hide the blue sky from our eyes but it will shine for those brave enough to pierce those clouds!"
Gitnatsu takotsuki (samurai x the motion picture)
"you just entered a whole new world,... Welcome to hell!"
Jo (burst angel)
"I'm a dog am I? Well I guess that makes you dog shit,..."
alucard (hellsing)
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
Alphonse Elric (fullmetal alchemist)
"This is what happens when you step into God's territory, this is what happeens when you try to bring back what's dead is this what you want rose? Look!"
Edward elric (fullmetal alchemist)
"shut up Aisha or I'll throw you outside!"
gene starwind (outlaw star)
"so jim you wanna come with me and become a
real man tonight?"
gene starwind (outlaw star)
"you can use as many 'skills' as you want however now that I have said that I will kill you,... Your death tonight has been assured jinei."
kenshin himura (rurouni kenshin)
Nikki L.
user 10626307
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 3
Kyoshiro:Don't go near her... Don't even think it... I mean it..... Don't touch her
Yuya;Kyoshiro
Kyoshiro :Those... boobs... Are mine!!!!
Yuya: ... Huh.. My what? You pig we are about to be devoured by a giant snake and that's all you can think of to say?!?!?! Samurai Deeper Kyo

Kamui: FUUUMA!! (X)

Migaria: I know against this painted back drop i look really really cool! (bloopers samurai deeper Kyo)

Kyo: Ninja bitches gotta blame someone. (bloopers SDK)

Bennitora: If you ever lay a hand on Miss Yuya again, i will kill you.... Now lay back and dont argue with me, we have lots more wounds to tend toooo! (bloopers SDK)

Goku: haha now you have a tail like mine! (dragonball)

Puchu! (excel saga)

Hyaette: Its a little late for a greeting. My name is Hyaette.
Excel: Oh well its nice to meet you Hyaette....EEEYAAAAAAH! Wha what is with the situation. Mu must i feel excited with you? No no that's not what i meant. i mean my name is excel so great to meet you! But you don't seem that great... Your kinda dead and flopsy whopsy!!!!! Ahhh there's stuff coming out of your mouth... OH MY GOD its a gushin!!! Its a gushin!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew K.
Matt_K1989
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Not from an Anime but still an awesome quote.

“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
- Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher
Steven
user 186425338
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 2
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bond by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies, don't you think?"
- Itachi Uchiha.