The Colorado Springs Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a new home for my cat

looking for a new home for my cat

A former member
Post #: 5
Disclaimer: I hope posting this doesn't make the raw food group organizers angry since it isn't really raw-food-related. I will take it down if you want me to.

Hi, I know I haven't really been a super active member of this group, mostly since my schedule has been weird and I don't have a car so it takes longer for me to get around, but I thought it might be a good place to possibly find an animal lover. I have decided to move out of state -- I am leaving in two weeks actually. I have always had kind of up and down luck when it comes to my finances, i.e. homeless then employed, then less hours at work and back to not so stable. I hate putting that on my cat when he is so good to me -- I have always found a way to get him food and litter, even in the worst times, but it has been a pretty big burden for me sometimes. Thus, I think it is finally time to find him a loving home that can be stable continually, especially since I am moving out of state.

I have been putting up flyers and posting craigslist ads to hopefully find him a home, but to no avail. People email but then never follow through, work too much, etc. So, here I am scrambling the last two weeks trying to find him a loving home.

Marcel is about five, has had his shots, been neutered. He has always eaten healthy organic catfood, and I would need that to be upheld. His front paws are declawed, though that definitely wasn't my choice :( He has a great personality, and he is so smart. This is really hard for me to do, but I think it's the best for the both of us. I'm kind of getting choked up just thinking about...

If anyone is interested, will you please email me asap? I can send pictures and you can meet him, etc. My email is hg299@ymail.com And please pass this on if you know someone who might be interested.