Guest Speaker - Dr. Herb Joiner - Bey N.D.
TOPIC - Health & Longevity Through Paleolithic Wisdom & Super Foods
Dr Herb Joiner - Bey N.D. will be joining us and sharing a full presentation on research which IMPROVES ones physical life. Prepare for an hour + of insightful and empowered information. He has been on radio and written numerous books. Plus, has degrees from Johns Hopkins in Physics and a N.D. of Natural Medicine from Bastyr. HE KNOWS his stuff!
TALK SYNOPSIS -
While medical authorities wring their hands in dismay as lifespan among Americans declines, debilitating diseases afflict increasing numbers of young people, and health care costs soar, ancient wisdom and modern holistic nutritional science offer an approach to our eating habits that can be both satisfying and protective of our physical and mental well-being. Join us for a provocative and wide-ranging discussion of issues that can improve your state of health immensely. We promise an information-packed experience that will answer many of your questions concerning how to prevent illness and retard aging.
Dr. Herb Joiner - Bey is a naturopathic physician serving as a medical science consultant in the nutriceutical industry. He has conducted countless seminars and presentations for health professionals and the public across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. He is a regular guest speaker on radio programs nationwide. Dr. Bey received a B.A. degree in physics from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore and an N.D. degree(Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine) from Bastyr University in Seattle. He is also a graduate of the professional course in classical homeopathy at the International Foundation for Homeopathy in Seattle.
PUBLISHED BOOKS and ARTICLES -
* The Healing Power of Flax (Freedom Press, 2004)
* Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine 2nd ed., (with Joseph Pizzorno, ND, and Michael Murray, ND), Churchill Livingstone, 2008.
* Water: The Foundation of Youth, Health, and Beauty (with William D. Holloway),ImpaktHealth, second edition 2004.
* The Omega-3 Miracle (with Garry Gordon, MD), Freedom Press, 2004.•
* Numerous magazine articles for professionals and the public concerning the latestscientific research in this field.
HOST of Cosmic Cafe - Todd Rohlsson - toddrohlsson.com (Psychic and Vibrational Alchemist)