The first rule of the Cult Fiction Club: you do not talk about the Cult Fiction Club.
What is a cult book?
1. A book that is not a bestseller, or has been out of print for some time.
2. A book that inspires a small but vocal following.
3. A book that touches on topics that are in some way unusual, different, outre, even dangerous.
4. A book that inspires change, thought or action.
5. A book that is, above all else, well written.
The Cult Fiction Club will select one book that fits all or most of these criteria each month, and we will meet on the 2nd Monday of every month to discuss it.
We are not your grandma's book group! Join us if you're interested in reading something different.
Check out our official reading list here: http://www.meetup.com...