|Sent on:||Friday, October 30, 2009 2:30 PM|
Happy Friday to all of you! What a beautiful day with
all the snow and sunshine. You’ve got to love
And, about our upcoming events…
- First, we have our next meet up on Tuesday, Nov. 3. This will be a continuation of our discussion on the Power of Thought and the Law of Attraction
- We have a movie night coming up on Saturday, Nov. 7. The movie is still TBD so stay tuned until all the votes are tallied
Lastly, I’ve posted 2 calendar
events for seminars I’m giving at the
I hope you all have an absolutely incredible weekend and Halloween (BOO!!!!!)!!
Date & Time: November 7, 2009 from 9:30am to 11:00am OR November 15, 2009 from 11:30am to 1:00pm
Please join us for a cutting-edge nutritional seminar that
offers a wonderful holistic and educational approach to optimal health and
well-being, including a unique and scientifically proven lifestyle program.
What You'll Learn:
- How to easily take the guesswork out of Proper Nutrition.
- How to truly reset your body in Only 5 Days to build a lasting foundation for True Health.
- The best way to address weight loss, lack of energy, fitness levels, slow metabolism, insulin resistance, and hypoglycemia.
- How to retrain the body to cut unhealthy carbohydrates by addressing metabolic and insulin imbalance.
- You’ll also receive special tips to support your immune system throughout the flu season and to support you in creating a healthy holiday season.
This program is recommended by NY Times best-selling authors Dr. Ray Strand, MD, author of What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About Nutritional Medicine and Death by Prescription, and Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom; The Wisdom of Menopause, and Mother-Daughter Wisdom.
Price: $10.00 per person*
RSVP to Gina King,[masked], [address removed]
A percent of the proceeds will be donated to Children’s Hunger Fund (www.chfus.org)
Gina King | Certified Live Well Coach
LIVE WELL INTERNATIONAL
[masked] / Office
[masked] / Cell
[masked] / eFax
"The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking." Robert H. Schuller
This email message originally included an attachment.