addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Diamond Disco Society Message Board › Diamond Disco

Diamond Disco

Trish
retrogirl
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
My work schedule is varied but I can meet periodically. would like to meet all of you and see what your goals are for this meetup. How about sunday the 15th at the Dancers Corner Dance Studio, 6069 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg NY. email me if you can make it. trishybaby46@yahoo.com

Trish