The Dive Club Message Board › Diving in 2010

Diving in 2010

Graham C.
user 8900250
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Dive Club Members,

I wanted to put out some feelers for diving opportunities in 2010. Now that the club has grown to over 70 members, there are some opportunities for us to get great deals on popular dive destinations all around the world. I welcome specific suggestions on trips that you'd like the club to offer, as well as any ideas on monthly events and meetups that can further diving in the Front Range community. As always, I invite you to come to the Ocean First Divers' sponsored monthly socials held in Boulder as an additional opportunity to discuss and promote diving opportunities for 2010.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Happy Diving!

Graham Casden

Byron B.
user 11399084
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Graham,

I am pretty close to putting on a meeting in June in Grand Cayman. The meeting is applicable to many people in the healthcare, education, and other business and potentially deductible for business purposes (at least airfare, a few days lodging, and 50% meals). I am not a travel agent so all bookings would be done through Ocean First or otherwise. There will be a nominal registration fee (Grand Cayman conference rooms are not cheap). So, if you or others are interested, please stay tuned....Grand Cayman is a great close weekend getaway (Registration limited to 50 people/divers).

bb