Welcome! For those of you who may not be familiar with Moss or the Three Only Things book, here in a point-form nutshell are his core ideas about each of the three things relevant to this group:
The Nine Powers of Dreaming
* We solve problems in our sleep.
* Dreams coach us for future challenges and opportunities.
* Dreams hold up a magic mirror to our actions and behavior.
* Dreams show us what we need to do to stay well.
* Dreams are a secret laboratory.
* Dreams are a creative studio.
* Dreams help us to mend our divided selves.
* Dreaming is a key to better relationships.
* Dreams recall us to our larger purpose.
The Nine Rule of Coincidence
* There are things that like to happen together.
* Thoughts are actions and produce effects.
* Coincidence multiplies when we are in motion.
* Life rhymes.
* The world is a forest of symbols.
* Every setback offers an opportunity.
* To find our way, we may need to get lost.
* Look for the hidden hand.
* The passions of the soul work magic.
The Seven Open Secrets of the Imagination
* By picturing our blocks, we can move beyond them.
* The body believes in images.
* If we can see our destination, we are better than halfway there.
* The Big Story is hunting us!
* There is a place of the imagination, and it is entirely real.
* We can grow a vision for someone in need of a vision.
* The stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results.
Interesting, eh? I think it would be great to work/think/experience through these ideas, seeing what resonates for us (or not). I'd like to work experimentally/experientially to come up with ways of integrating the imaginal into everyday life in a conscious way. What are your interests, ideas, goals? Please come and share them at the next Meetup!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Links List for Dreams, Synchronicity, Imagination||January 23, 2009 8:53 PM||former member|
|About The Dreams, Synchronicity and Imagination Meetup Group||January 16, 2009 5:33 PM||former member|