East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group (was Oakland Raw Food group) Message Board › The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Sandor Katz in town and other upcoming events
(Please reply directly to email@example.com if you want, don't reply to this email)
The King of all Fermented Foods is in town. Sandor Katz hasn't visited us here for years. Tomorrow & Saturday he will be at the Freestone Fermentation Festival near Guerneville on the Russian River (I will be there too) . Details at http://www.freestonef... On Sunday he is leading Tour de Ferment around Oakland. The tour is full but perhaps you can find a scalped ticket. Details at: http://fermentchange....
Also, if you would like to take a raw food cooking class, my summer schedule is now up at http://www.rawbayarea...
* Picnic Party Foods June 22nd (date change!) in Oakland.
* Crunchy Munchies July 16th in Oakland. This is a HANDS-ON class with me and Abeba the Krazy Kracker Lady. Discount price for the first 10 people that sign up.
* Dehydration basics July 20th in Oakland. Learn everything from how make your own garlic powder to perfecting raw chocolate chip cookies.
* Flavors of the Mediterranean August 6th in Berkeley.
* Nut Milks and Cheeses in Oakland August 25
Eating raw is easy when you are inspired. Check out the details and register for these classes at: http://www.rawbayarea...