East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › See Jennifer's cake demo if you missed it and more!

See Jennifer's cake demo if you missed it and more!

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that Jeff has uploaded Jennifer's cake demo onto You Tube so that if you missed her lecture/demo this Sunday you can still see it.

Link is here:

Also, her entire lecture is not on the video-but if you missed her I want to let you know she's coming back soon. It was so wonderful to have her and we all had a great time.

Jennifer also needs some help from anyone out there who has a nice kitchen with an island who might be able to host Jennifer's upcoming video shoot in the Bay Area.

She is planning to shoot about 20 videos some time in April through May. She would like to shoot in someone's kitchen for 2-3 days. As she said, "The plus side for them is they would get to learn a lot about raw food plus get about a week's worth of free raw delicacies to eat." This is a great boon- plus meeting Jennifer! If you have a kitchen and would like to host Jennifer for the video, reply to this e-mail and I will contact her or forward her e-mail to you.

Don't forget that we have Christian and Bethanne teaching us about Superfoods coming up Saturday 1/28 2-5 p.m. I had a new member ask about which Hippocrates permachart he wanted pertaining to raw food- and when he learned what superfoods were- he wanted that one! So if you are wondering how they can enhance your health and well-being Christian and Bethanne can introduce you. Christian and Bethanne have taken us on two foraging hikes in Marin and have a wealth of good information about simple ways to stay raw with superfoods. They will talk about why they got started with raw food and why they use superfoods. They will also have a demo that will include a Superfood Beauty Elixir, their Chocolate Dream Ice Cream, and Creamy Cacao Pudding.

RSVP for this meetup here

All of you who bought a meetup membership for $25 can come for $15.

Superfoods, which are correlated with longevity, genius, beauty, and spiritual growth, can be taken on a daily basis even while on a budget! As Bethanne says, "Radiant beauty comes from within; we'll show you how to infuse your body with super nutrient-dense foods that will restore, regenerate, and repair at a deep level - in a way that is accessible to all."

The recipes we'll learn how to make are Christian and Bethanne's secret to the most delicious, cost-effective, and practical way to get medicinal quality foods into the diet with the greatest potential for producing immediate results. The elixirs that will be demonstrated and sampled are mouth-watering, low-glycemic superfood nutrition cocktails that are reminiscent of their favorite childhood drinks!

They will also bring WildBars­ to sell :) As many know - WildBars are my all-time favorite raw bar that I take with me everywhere in case I get hungry and need a pick me up. It contains wild blue green algae and I love the chocolate Mountain Mint!

AT their last appearance people said:

"This meetup was amazing. Great presentation, lots of pertinent and useful information, and AMAZING treats to sample and purchase. Thanks!"

and

"I learned so much. Beth and Christian have a wealth of information. Who knew Superfoods and herbs could taste so good and was so accessible."

Again RSVP for this meetup here­

Wendy
user 9892369
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 303
Thank you, Jeff and Darcy, for sharing the video. Was fun to watch.