East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Abeba, B-12, and The Best of RAW

Abeba, B-12, and The Best of RAW

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone: I've got three things to tell you about

1. Abeba's class is coming up Sunday 2 to 5 p.m. downtown Oakland and she's really excited- I need a few volunteers to help her and me. so volunteer and come for free. Check out her video from her TV debut here RSVP for event here­

More details below

2. Matt Monarch is hosting a free webinar about B-12 that I think everyone should at least be aware of. I've long known how hard it is for us on a plant-based diet to get B-12 and I was so happy to learn a lot more about it on the webinar- it's free- hosted by Matt Monarch- and the person who talks about it studied with Gabriel Cousens. Finally there is a way to get the right kind of B-12 into our system- learn how most supplements we get in the US do not work- and also learn about the tests- in short all the ins and outs of getting B-12 in the system.

Matt last night said there was one more (last) free webinar so be sure to sign up for that here­

OH and Kevin Gianni also talks about B-12 so please go to this link about B-12 injections etc. HERE­

3. Best of Raw is happening this Sunday after Abeba's workshop- with a pre-dinner in SF with Chef Be Live and Ronnie Landis Saturday night. Also- the Bay Bridge is closed for President's Day weekend- so if you're planning to attend- be mindful. Find out more about BEST of RAW Sunday night and purchase tickets ($25) here­

4. Best of RAW Pre-dinner event. Satursday evening in SF $25 Learn more about it and RSVP here­

THE KRAZY KRACKER LADY IS BACK WITH MUCH MORE THAN A Snack

Sunday 2/19 2-5 p.m. We'll have Kale salad on me- and she's start her DEMO talk at 2:15 p.m. 2141 Broadway, Oakland- BART and Wheelchair accessible.

She is so geared up for the meetup- she is getting creative and in the ZONE and can't wait to share with everyone her masterpieces. She's preparing a few surprises for us and when she starts making those krazy krackers always expect the unexpected – it's always krazy good and our meetup group always gets the benefit. Come one come all and let's get krazy with the krazy kracker lady Abeba

You simply can't miss her! if you can make it, Do!

Let me know if you can volunteer and come for free we need a few to help both Abeba and I

Simply email me dcrosman@sbcglobal.net to volunteer.

RSVP HERE­ and

Here are the details:

Do you love the way you feel on raw foods but are still tempted by junk food? Doritos corn chips, potato chips, bread, or pizza? The Krazy Kracker is back to help us make goodies that will satisfy our cravings for junk food and carbs. When I tried her BBQ potato chips and onion rings- I couldn't believe how great they tasted! And neither can anyone else. You have to be in the class and have those onion rings passed around to believe it. Abeba Wright, the Krazy Kracker lady, will us not only teach us those favorites (which I requested for those who have never made or sampled them) but will teach a whole new class for those who have attended her previous classes. She's going to show us how to make breads, wraps, and pizza crusts!

And we'll get to sample it all as usual-

and as a bonus, I'll bring Heather's famous Mediterranean kale salad to feed everyone to complement our crackers. because this is a recipe your family will love- and is an easy way to stay raw. The recipe is available here­ if you'd like to see what I'll bring.

The first 15 people who RSVP to this class will get 2 free unpublished recipes.

This meetup starts at 2 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m.

The cost of the class is $22 in all and includes the $5 venue fee.

(If you do not want to pay through pay pal- mail me a check- just e-mail me.)

As you know, if you have bought a meetup membership for $25 please waive the venue fee and pay only $17 for the class.

If you would like to purchase a membership, you will be able to waive these venue fees (ranging from 5-7.50 per meetup) for an entire year. Go ahead and pay the lower price and then give me cash or check at the meetup. As a thank you gift you will receive a Hippocrates laminated folder on some aspect of the raw food lifestyle worth $8.95. People find them very useful. I have ordered more of them and now have ones on food combining, superfoods, rawfood pantry, detoxification or cleansing, dehydration, juicing, raw food lifestyle, wheatgrass juice and green drinks.

Here's a link to see what you will be getting and to make your choice on which one you might want. Access the charts here­

I look forward to seeing you there!

Once again RSVP here­

DARCY

About Abeba

See past reviews of Abeba's class here­

To see her TV debut go here­

For more about Abeba Wright:
Abeba is a certified raw food chef, teacher, and motivational speaker. Her teaching methods are fun, humorous, and filled with wisdom. Leola Brooks, director of the Ann Wigmore Institute, was so impressed with Abeba's teaching skills that she was invited to give as a teacher and receive as a student at the Ann Wigmore institute.

One of her most treasured achievements has been writing her international best-selling book, Absolutely Abeba's Krazy Krackers: Learning the Secret to a Good Kracker. It has become a staple in both the raw and cooked food communities. She contributed eight of her most requested recipes to the best selling book The Complete Book of Raw Food, which features over 50 raw food chefs from around the world. She was featured in the Bay Area's Oakland Magazine discussing the raw food lifestyle and, of course, her Krazy Krackers.