addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › New Location For Eugene Book and Social Club

New Location For Eugene Book and Social Club

Brenna C.
user 68254582
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hello all! I am Brenna Cleveland and I am a student at the University of Oregon. I am doing a group project for my marketing class and we are focusing on Book Clubs in the city of Eugene. I have a few questions I was wondering if group organizers or members could answer for me to help with my group project:

1. How many people generally attend Eugene Book and Social Club events?

2. How often does this group meet?

3. Would the Eugene Book and Social Club be willing to meet at a new location, such as a coffee shop, for meetings/events?

4. If so, why would you be willing to do this?

If you could message me back your answers to these questions it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your time!

Brenna