addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Foxboro Grind & Grub Group Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

Dave N.
user 10478672
Group Organizer
Warwick, RI

Hi, My name is Dave N. & I am your new Organizer. Some of you may know me from a couple of other sites, I Organize Bikes & Hikes for. I have been in contact with Sandra, before I took the site. She told me there was still interest in scheduling Bike Rides, but no one wanted to step up to be Organizer. Since I already have a Meet-Up Site, I can add 2 more without paying an additional fee. I would hate to see a site shut down, especially one that offers something I enjoy doing. So I decided to take over, with a few conditions.

1) There is NO FEE to belong !!!!!! Those of you who have already paid, I do not have a clue as to where your Money is. Please do not ask me for your money, as I was not even a Member of this site, until a couple of days ago. FYI None of my other sites, charge to be a Member.

2) I am very busy. This means I will be counting on the Assistant Organizers to schedule rides. You will be invited on rides I do with my other groups. Some will be close by and other may be too far for you to attend. I'll let you decide.

3) If you sign-up for a Ride, either show-up or change your RSVP. It is not fair to take a place of someone, who might have gone, or to hold-up a ride because we are waiting for a few riders. No one forced you to sign-up, please have some courtesy for the other Riders.

I am sure I will be adding a few more as time goes on.

A little about myself. I Bike when it is warm and I Hike when it gets cold. I also have a Dry, maybe a little Warped, sense of humor. You have been warned. I own my own small business, ( one man operation) which allows me to sometimes take time off during the day for a ride. My Boss lets me go, because he feels the office is more productive when I am not around. I ride about 12-14 mph average. In addition to the Bike Paths, I have several Road Rides, that I have designed over the years. All I ask, is that you have Fun & Ride Safely.