The Irish / British Genealogy Group Message Board › A COUPLE OF GREAT OFFERS FOR NOVEMBER!

A COUPLE OF GREAT OFFERS FOR NOVEMBER!

Bridget
user 8700760
Group Organizer
New York, NY
1. www.rootsireland.ie - a great website and resource for obtaining birth, marriage and death records - and available immediately on your screen is offering a reduced rate for the month of November. Instead of paying the usual 5 euros per record it is now 3.50 or less dependant on amount spent.

2. The Irish Family and Local History Handbook - a fabulous find I stumbled on at the Back to Our Past show in Dublin this handbook is not yet available via retail outlets - and not in any capacity in the US. Upon approaching the publisher I've been able to strike an offer that for a minimum order of 10 (8 as of today's meetup) a copy of the book including shipping and handling is $22 per book. Should a total order get to 20 the price drops to $17 per book. I've placed a list of the contents in the Discussion page of the meetup site. If you are interested in obtaining a copy - don't think you'll be disappointed - I'm taking orders through to 22 November. The books will then be ordered and shipped to me and availabe either at the next meetup or can coordinate a time separate to meet.