addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › IBG Christmas Lunch - Dress Code!!! :-)

IBG Christmas Lunch - Dress Code!!! :-)

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

Hope you're having a great week and looking forward to the xmas lunch as much as I am

I have already had the distinguished pleasure this week, of seeing nine of you on Tuesday night so for you, this next sentence is old news.

WE ARE DRESSING UP FOR THE CHRISTMAS LUNCH  HURRAYY!!

Please come atttired in your best outfit for a perfect xmas lunch. I expect to see an array of reindeers / snowflakes / xmas trees / snowmen etc etc on and around your person.

We'll also be playing xmas board games after lunch. Please feel free to bring along any fun quick board games that you have. I'll be bringing a couple along. 

Cant wait!!! .

See you then,

Hannah

p.s. Absolutely NO santa hats, thank you

p.p.s. Please remember to bring your secret santa pressie along too - all nicely wrapped ready to give