Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Youth at the Delta Nature Reserve Feb 25 2015||February 25, 2015 4:37 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Hay Park in West Vancouver Feb 24 2015||February 24, 2015 6:28 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Aldergrove Regional Park Nov 18 2014||December 18, 2014 8:05 PM||Lyda S.|
|Memorial West Park Nov 16 2014||December 18, 2014 9:45 AM||Lyda S.|
|Habitat Island Nov 16 2014||December 18, 2014 9:31 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Boundary Bay Nov 4 2014||December 18, 2014 9:05 AM||Lyda S.|
|Locarno Park invasive removal 2 Nov 2014||December 18, 2014 8:29 PM||Lyda S.|
|Aldergrove Regional Park Nov 1 2014||November 1, 2014 9:59 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Cedar Grove Park in Surrey 29 Oct 2014||October 30, 2014 9:30 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth Campbell Valley Reg Park PM Oct 28 2014||October 30, 2014 1:10 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth Campbell Valley Reg Park AM Oct 28 2014||October 30, 2014 8:41 AM||Lyda S.|
|Renfrew Ravine Oct 26 2014||October 27, 2014 4:37 PM||Lyda S.|