Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to email@example.com or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Youth Tynehead Reg Park ivy pull March 27 2015||March 27, 2015 5:17 PM||Lyda S.|
|Dale Park in West Van 21 March 2015||March 23, 2015 9:42 AM||Lyda S.|
|Blackie Spit March 7 2015||March 20, 2015 6:25 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Everett Crowley Park March 6 2015||March 20, 2015 5:09 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Aldergrove Regional Park March 4 PM||March 6, 2015 7:19 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Aldergrove Regional Park Morning March 4||March 6, 2015 7:09 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at MacKay Creek in North Van 3 March 2015||March 3, 2015 5:16 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at the Delta Nature Reserve Feb 25 2015||February 25, 2015 4:37 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Hay Park in West Vancouver Feb 24 2015||February 24, 2015 6:28 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Aldergrove Regional Park Nov 18 2014||December 18, 2014 8:05 PM||Lyda S.|
|Memorial West Park Nov 16 2014||December 18, 2014 9:45 AM||Lyda S.|
|Habitat Island Nov 16 2014||December 18, 2014 9:31 AM||Lyda S.|