Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Deer Lake Park in Burnaby June 22 2014||July 9, 2014 3:49 PM||Lyda S.|
|Earthwise Farms June 21, 2014||July 9, 2014 3:56 PM||Lyda S.|
|Invasive Removal at Mount Seymour (June 15 2014)||July 9, 2014 3:57 PM||Lyda S.|
|Richmond Sharing Farm June 14, 2014||June 14, 2014 5:31 PM||Isaac Yuen|
|Shoreline Clean-up at Jericho Park (June 14 2014)||June 15, 2014 2:00 PM||Kristen|
|Ivy Pull at Fred Gingell Trail (June 8, 2014)||July 9, 2014 4:01 PM||Lyda S.|
|Kanaka Creek Park, June 7 2014||July 9, 2014 4:05 PM||Lyda S.|
|Street Audit in Surrey on May 31 2013||June 1, 2014 6:52 PM||Lyda S.|
|Loutet Farm May 31, 2014||June 1, 2014 10:14 AM||Kristen|
|Locarno Park 11 May 2014||July 9, 2014 4:20 PM||Lyda S.|
|Scotch Broom Removal at Lighthouse Park May 10 '14||May 10, 2014 3:06 PM||Kristen|
|Youth at Tynehead Regional Park May 8 2014||May 9, 2014 2:04 PM||Lyda S.|