Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to email@example.com or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|David Thompson School Garden April 12 2015||April 13, 2015 5:49 PM||Lyda S.|
|Lower Hume Park April 12 2015||April 13, 2015 6:43 PM||Lyda S.|
|Duprez Ravine invasive plant removal 11 April 2015||April 11, 2015 5:43 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth planting at Portage Park April 10 2015||April 11, 2015 7:38 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Iona Beach Regional Park April 9 2015||April 14, 2015 7:29 AM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Campbell Valley Park April 8 2015||April 8, 2015 7:10 PM||Lyda S.|
|Tynehead Regional Park March 28 2015||April 8, 2015 6:41 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth Tynehead Reg Park ivy pull March 27 2015||March 27, 2015 5:17 PM||Lyda S.|
|Dale Park in West Van 21 March 2015||March 23, 2015 9:42 AM||Lyda S.|
|Blackie Spit March 7 2015||March 20, 2015 6:25 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Everett Crowley Park March 6 2015||March 20, 2015 5:09 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Aldergrove Regional Park March 4 PM||March 6, 2015 7:19 AM||Lyda S.|