Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to email@example.com or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Mundy Park October 4 2015||October 5, 2015 4:42 PM||Lyda S.|
|Jericho Park 13 Sept 2015||September 14, 2015 9:38 AM||Lyda S.|
|Sharing Farm 4th July 2015||July 18, 2015 3:51 PM||Lyda S.|
|Fraserview Perimeter Trail Vancouver June 28 2015||June 30, 2015 8:56 AM||Lyda S.|
|Golden Ears June 28 2015||June 30, 2015 8:34 AM||Lyda S.|
|Ladner Harbour Park June 21 2015||June 22, 2015 9:51 AM||Lyda S.|
|Deer Lake Park June 20 2015||June 22, 2015 9:02 AM||Lyda S.|
|Spanish Banks June 7 2015||June 22, 2015 8:49 AM||Lyda S.|
|Earthwise Farm June 7 2015||June 22, 2015 8:41 AM||Lyda S.|
|Kanaka Creek Regional Park June 6 2015||June 7, 2015 5:28 AM||Lyda S.|
|Delta Nature Reserve May 23 2015||May 27, 2015 1:51 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth New Brighton Park May 21 2015||May 27, 2015 2:21 PM||Lyda S.|