The Men's League Message Board › Men's League Activities

Men's League Activities

Kyle W.
Kyle_Wright
Memphis, TN
Fellas,

My apologies for not being a better co-organizer. I've been dealing with wedding season (and the ensuing broke-ness that accompanies wedding season) so I haven't been very active. Let's change that. I canceled the Memphis Football game scheduled for tomorrow as no one else had RSVPed yet. I will be happy to open it back up, or to schedule other football games (only a few left in town). If football isn't your thing, perhaps we hit up some basketball games - Tigers or Grizzlies? If you haven't been to a Grizz game, you need to be there. Tickets in the nosebleeds can be relativley inexpensive (about 10-20$ per person). Maybe we take a day trip to Nashville and see a Preds game or a Titan's game?

I'd also like to steal Ryan's idea for Poker night (probably about once a month or bi monthly) and Evan's idea of Meat-ups (see what i did there)?! There are also tons of events and activities that we could do: bar crawls, food tours, paintball, lasertag, skyzone (adult trampoline!!), tittie bars (reeeeeaaaalllyyyy terrible in Memphis), whatever. If you guys have times or days of the week or weekends that are best for you, give a shout so we can plan accordingly. If you want to plan an event, don't be scurred, jsut suggest it and we'll see who's intersted.

Stay manly, my friends.

Kyle
A former member
Post #: 2
Twice a month Friday Night Poker and once a month Paintball Saturdays sound good to me.

Also, what do you think about meet ups to watch sports like NFL etc. on TV? Like NFL + beer + junk food.