The Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group Message Board › Hey Java Sisters, a few more confirmation notes about tomorrow.

Hey Java Sisters, a few more confirmation notes about tomorrow. *Meeting Places, Weather Notes, etc.*

Dawn T.
user 9627091
Group Organizer
Stone Mountain, GA
Hello Ladies,
Tomorrow is Praise In The Park just a couple of things.
If you are meeting us at MARTA , we are going to be at the Five Points station, meet us at the center of the station (after the turn stiles) at 1:00pm. We will stay until around 1:15pm for anyone that is running late. When you get there please call us at 404-825-2254 or 404-771-1630 (my daughter's cell) so that we know you are there and can direct you to the line we will be taking to the station.

If you are meeting us there, or are running late: meet us at the Olympic Ring Fountains that are right in the center of the park at/around 2:00pm. From there we will go join the festivities. It will be a lot of people so please shoot us a call at either of those two numbers.
*We will be wearing black shirts with pink lettering on them*
Notes about weather: If the rain last around 12:00pm then we will cancel this meetup for tomorrow, however you are still more than welcome to go. Because most people will probably be setting out around this time, the last thing we want is to test it and have people ride MARTA/pay for parking and the event gets rained out. So we want to be considerate to everyone's time and money.
Tomorrow's event is a standing only event, so if you do want some place to sit feel free to bring a lawn chair or even a blanket. Not totally sure if the concert will be on the elevated grassy part of the park or the flat concrete part. So feel free to bring something to sit on.
My number is 404-825-2254 and my daughter's is 404-771-1630. Call either of us when you are any of the designated places and let us know you're there. If you have a way to check the meetup site from your phone that would be great: in case we are running a little late due to the train or if weather worsens.

Can't wait to see you all! God Bless!
Dawn