The Mountain Bike Meetup Message Board › Group Name change

Group Name change

Enrique
user 4163600
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hello everyone.  Saturday night I am going to change the name of the group from San Antonio Book & Mountain bikes meetup to just The Mountain Bike meetup.  I am removing all the other activities and the focus will only be mountain bike rides.  The road bike rides will mostly be saved for the days after it rains when the trails are all muddy.
The books, the skating, the hikes, the movies, all of that stuff almost always got low attendance or none.  I also want to build up the intermediate and advanced level group rides.  I know everyone loves beginner rides, which is fine, but there are probably other riders in the group who might feel neglected and not served by this group.
The group name change might affect the web address so you might need to search for the group again.  I doubt that I will lose you in the change but I am letting you know just in case.
I should add if you happen to be an advanced rider and you are interested in organizing and leading advanced rides every week send me an email.  A few of you have somewhat legendary reputations that span the mountain bike cosmos.  I will probably only add two additional organizers at this time.
See you on the trails.
---Enrique