April 20, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Most of us know someone who works hard, but is barely scraping by in their business.
They’ve got lots of ideas, and a whole lot of passion for their work, but they just can’t seem to get ahead.
It doesn’t need to be like this.
The thing is, it *does* take work to grow a business – don’t let anyone tell you differently.
But if you’re already working hard, and you aren’t pleased with the results you’re getting…
…the answer isn’t more hard work.
It’s to stop and understand how to work smarter.
Thankfully, I’ve got a phenomenal resource for you – my friend and colleague Monica Shah.
If you’ve been asking yourself questions like…
- What’s the best way to package and price my services?
- How do I create consistent income each month?
- How do I stop feeling so isolated and alone, working from home?
- What do I need to do EXACTLY to increase my income?
- How do I get more clients/start a group program/sell my home study course?
Then read the rest of this email – because help is on its way.
Monica’s a smart cookie. She’s got an MBA from one of the top business schools in the country, Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. But more than that, she’s spent the past 6 years of her life studying business, marketing, and sales -- and figuring out what you need to do to grow a profitable and satisfying business.
And this spring, she’s hosting workshops across the country.
Click Here for More Information & To Get Tickets
Unlike other business events, let me assure you about several things:
- Monica is all about CONTENT and actually TEACHING you what you need to know to double your income (or more) in the next 12 months
- She’ll give you simple TOOLS you can use right away to increase your income (whether you are just starting out OR are a more seasoned business owner)
- This is a chance for you to engage and connect with other business owners who are TAKING ACTION and not just talking about growing their business — they are actively DOING it (think: JV partners, referral partners, and strategic networking opportunities)
If you know Monica, you KNOW she’s all about nuts and bolts. But what you may not know is how much of a whiz she is about math, money, and breaking it down into simple steps that anyone can do.
I highly recommend Monica and everything she does—and I think you’ll agree she’s a real resource when you are committed to growing your business.
P.S. It doesn’t need to be hard to grow your business — and if it is, now is the time to work smarter, not harder. Monica can get you there.
Get more details and save your seat for the More Money Tour stop near you now.