The New Haven Area Dining Out Group Message Board › Wyndham Bentley Brook Resort...lets get outta dodge and pamper ourselves and

Wyndham Bentley Brook Resort...lets get outta dodge and pamper ourselves and have fun...CHEAP!!!!!

A former member
Wyndham Bentley Brook Resort in the beautiful Berkshire mountains in western MA.....Lets get away for a long weekend of fun, R and R, socializing, wine...and soooo much more! 

April 8th-12th 5 days and 4 nights 

So how much will all this cost you ask???? $129.00 person...NOT per night!!!! It is only $129 for entire stay! This resort is normally $ 250 to 500 per night. But as an owner at this resort, I am able to buy extra discounted time. YAY! At this price, even if you only came for 2 or 3 nights, it is still very affordable. At $129 that is only $32.25 per night!!!

I have booked 2 units that can sleep 8 people each! Each unit has 2 full baths, a complete kitchen so we can cook some meals in unit if we wish, etc  This resort sits at the base of Jiminy Peak ski resort. This is a ski in-ski out resort. So if we get a late snow storm, those who ski and snowboard..can hit the slopes!

******I need to know who is interested by Feb 15th, because if only 7 or 8 people wish to go, I need to release the 2nd unit.*******

The resort has all the following amenities:

Indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool 
Indoor and outdoor hot tubs 4
3 Tennis courts
Downhill skiing
Snowboarding
Hiking
Mountain biking
2 Fitness centers
Sauna 
Picnic/BBQ area 
Game room 
Movie theater
Daily activities programs - for kids and adults alike
Games, contests and craft events 
Board games and tennis equipment are available for check out
Complimentary wireless Internet available throughout the resort 
Outdoor fire pit
Pool table
Snow tubing 
Massages (fee)

Local Interests:

Lake
3 Public golf courses within 13 miles of the resort
Shopping
Dining
Live entertainment
Boating/fishing
Water skiing
Horseback riding
Theaters, museums, antique stores and art galleries
Short distance to: Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, Leif Grevie's Ski School at Jiminy Peak, Norman Rockwell Museum, outlet malls, Berkshire Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Clark Art Institute, Mass MoCA art museum
Great Antique shopping!
Vermont is only a 35 minute drive away...nice day trip!

Who: All those who could use and inexpensive getaway, some R and R and some FUN!!

What: 5 days and 4 nights of resort living...can even do 23 or 3 nights at this price. Check-in is Friday night any time after 5 pm. Feel free to arrive Sat if Friday isn't possible.

When: April 8th -12th...or any days you can make it for part of the time

Where: Wyndham Bentley Brook Resort in western Mass

Why: Because we can...and we deserve it!

Any questions, please feel free to contact me at RenaDeMarzo@yahoo.com­