We are announcing our next developer focused NYC webOS/EnyoJS Developer Meetup: Developers, Fans, users, and the curious welcome. Group Creation of an EnyoJS app using the MTA's API
The details are as follows:
Meeting Place : 600 Eighth Ave. New York, NY 10018, Corner of 39th and 8th avenue
Date: Tuesday, May 29th
Time: Officially from 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Starbucks closes at 11pm)
- EnyoJS Framework
- Group creation of an EnyoJS App using the MTA's API
- Discuss Apps currently in development
- Future Dev topic ideas and hands-on demo requests.
- Answer questions, suggest your favorite apps, and more.
Please RSVP: Please RSVP if you plan on attending in order for us to know if we need to find a location to accommodate a big crowd. Feel free to contact us @NYCwebOSdev if you have questions/suggestions.
STARBUCKS COFFEE AND AMBIANCE
AN UPSTAIRS SEATING AREA
Looking forward to seeing you there,
- The NYC webOS Developers Team