We invite you to the upcoming events:
1. April 21th, Kitchen Dinner, Dine with the Angel Investor, Gita Patel of Trapezia Funds
The Kitchen Dinner series have started in 2009, and up to now we had great speakers from Google, Accel, Facebook, Yelp and Outnet.
The Kitchen Dinners are small intimate events with a short keynote, a great dinner, fine wine and lots of time for meeting each other at the table. We also discuss business issues amongst each other. It is in Notting Hill and starts at 7.00 pm.
For the upcoming dinner, we wish to connect with (potential) (female) angel investors and entrepreneurs seeking funding to discuss with them 'women and investing generally' and 'investing in women-led companies'.
Please join us: You can book here: http://angelinvestorkitchendinner.eventbrite.com/
2. April 26th, Funding your business, including a pitch competition for women-led companies.
Our Funding & Pitching events are special, great networking & women-led companies praticing their pitch. It is a for entrepreneurs an unique chance to profit from experts? insights, and to receive feedback and suggestions from the panel. The networking is superb.
If you want to practice your pitch, contact us. Why should you pitch?
* 1-1 workshop on your 5 minute pitch
* review pitch document by experts
* practice your pitch in front of panel
* get valuable feedback from experts on your pitch
* You can Win a Seat in the Astia Doing it Right Programme in London.
The panel consists of:
Inma Martinez - Stradbroke Advisers
Andrew Nutter ? Balderton Capital
Tracy Scribner ? MMC Ventures
Simone Brummelhuis - Astia Board & CEO of the NextWomen
and some Angel Investors
The winning pitch will have a seat at the Astia Doing it Right Program in London on May 4-7, 2010.
Book now, if you want to come to this event or want to pitch your business.
The price is covering some basic costs. You can book here: http://www.thenextwomenpitchingcompetition.eventbrite.com