Mar 18, 2014 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Puertorican (NY/LA) Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba.
Meetup event every Tuesday @ Péniche Concorde, 23 Quai Anatole France. (On a boat yes!!!).
Place website: http://www.bateauconcordeatlantique.com
Event description website: http://www.latinatime.fr/info_agua_mardi.html
and here (with pictures): http://www.salsa-guide.fr/ou-danser-salsa/peniche-concorde-atlantique/
Near Metro station Assemblée Nationale (Line 12) or RER C station Musée d'Orsay.
- salsa (pr): initiation (with Matthieu)
- salsa: intermediate (with Karlito)
- bachata: evolutive (with LEON ROSE)
- Kizomba: initiation (with Anaïs Millon)
- salsa (pr): beginner (with Karlito)
- salsa: advanced (with LEON ROSE)
- kizomba: beginner (with Anaïs Millon)
- kizomba: beginner+/intermediate (with Victor and Coralie from Kizomba.fr)
22h00 - 02h00 Party:
- One room Salsa (puertorican / NY / LA)
- One room Kizomba / Bachata
Dansers called "taxiboys" and "taxigirls" will help dance the beginners (nice isn't it?).
Entrance fee 10 euros (include classes, party and soft drinks). Cloakroom 2 Euros. Cash only, no credit cards.
I will be there at 8pm, send me a message if you are going, I will wait for you at the entrance. There isn't seating , the classes are separated by rooms, and after they start the dancing.