The Paris Salsa Meetup Group Message Board › Group Membership Rules
I would like to list some rules that seem necessary to me to manage the Group. Please feel free to comment on these rules.
Member profile requirements
- A recognisable picture
- Relevant answers to the profile questions
- New membership requests not filling the previous requirements (no recognisable picture or not answering the questions) will be refused
- Members inactive (means not coming to at least one event) for more than a year will receive a warning message before being removed
Group general behaviour rules
- Members are expected to have appropriate behavior with other members during the events and on the website (event pages, discussion board, etc.)
- Members with unappropriate behavior will be imediately warned and depending on the degree of their misbehavior they can be removed from the group without notice by the organiser. Unlawful behavior and actions will be reported imediately to the french authorities.
- If any member of the group has to report to the group organiser any unappropriate or unlawful behaviour or action from another member of the group (during the events or in the group website).
Group events courtesy rules
- When you RSVP we expect you to come, if you have RSVP and can not come please update your RSVP
- If it is too late to cancel the RSVP please post a comment on the event page.
- Please also communicate on the event page you are going if you have any question.
- Please provide also a feedback to each meetup you have been to.
Edited by Alain P. on Dec 31, 2013 1:32 PM