The Peace Circle - Compassionate Living & Parenting Message Board › Parenting intro workshop is a week away!

Parenting intro workshop is a week away!

Mali
maliparke
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi members of the Peace Circle!

Some friends and I are offering an intro to "Parenting From Your Heart, a parenting approach based on empathy, self-compassion, responsibility, and empowerment of parent and child in a peaceful sharing of power.

If you are considering coming or have questions about it, don't hesitate to reach me at 202-257-3376 or mali@core2coeur.com, I'll be happy to connect.

And there is still ample time to sign up. If you come with a partner or a friend, you can save an additional discount!

Hope to see you in the Circle,

Mali Parke, CPC

~ Serving families and educators in raising children compassionately ~

--

Our children are so important to us, yet sometimes we struggle to parent in ways we truly feel good about. Join Mali Parke, CPC for a 90 minute introduction to compassionate parenting based on Inbal Kashtan's book, Parenting From Your Heart.

In this workshop we will answer questions like: what does my child want when he/she is crying, yelling, hitting, or withdrawn? How do I create more connection and trust with my child? How can I invite more connection without threatening or rewarding? How might I parent my child closer to my values? How can I have more harmony in my family?

Register at www.lilomm.com