align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Philadelphia Anime and Gaming Society Message Board › Favorite Games!?

Favorite Games!?

Anthony
user 28947312
Aston, PA
Post #: 3
So, what's everyones favorite game or games?

My favorites include Final Fantasy 7, Monster Hunter (series), and Patapon (series).
A former member
Post #: 9
Jet Set Radio Future
Mirror's Edge
Tombraider series
Need for Speed
A former member
Post #: 7
We could definitely use a Mirror's Edge 2.

This is difficult. There's so many but these would be the ones that I can just pick up and play anytime no matter how many times I've beaten it:

Shadows of the Colossus
Zone of Enders 2
Metal Gear Solid
Monster Hunter
Resident Evil 2/4
Dark Souls
Half-Life 2
Portal 1/2
A former member
Post #: 10
Shadow of the Colossus is fun. They recently decided to make a live-action movie of it. You probably would like Dragon's Dogma which recently came out. The game feels similar to monster hunter and especially similar to Shadow Colossus where you've got climb on the backs of monsters.

I also liked Half-life 2 and I've only played Metal Gear Solid 2 and Peace Walker.
And I do wish there was Mirror's Edge 2. It was in the making but it got canceled. Now they're saying there might be a sequel but nothing is confirmed.

A former member
Post #: 8
Yeah, I heard about the live action. I'm still not sure about it. I'll likely be bad, but I'm going to end up seeing it anyway...

And how did you know I'd like Dragon's Dogma? I'm playing it now! ;) I love the whole mash-up of Dark Souls/Elder Scrolls/Monster Hunter/SotC it has going. If you have it too feel free to hire my main pawn (PSN ID: Dragadon). I modeled him after Old Snake though I haven't found an eye-patch or bandana for him yet.

I like your taste in games btw.
A former member
Post #: 1
Some of my favorites are:
Uncharted 2
Arkham City
Skyrim
Sonic (Series) -> mostly nostalgia
Final Fight
Tetris
Arkanoid

I enjoy games that feature: